Interesting fact: According to recent surveys, people who have made a green purchase in the last 2-3 years account for 11% of the total number of home buyers. Interesting fact is that the largest number of them – 47% bought the home at the “project” stage, 30% before Act 14 and the smallest number – 23% after Act 14.
When purchasing the property directly from a builder, providing information about the site, the plot and the company carrying out the construction is of utmost importance.
The service includes:
- Verification of the building permit
- Verification of the builder and investor
- Checking the property for encumbrances
- Negotiating the down payment amount
- Consultation and verification of specific documentation for greenfield property
- Advice and legal protection through all stages up to the completion of the building